Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I like cookie dough

#1. They are making an OC video game. Repeat: Attention Jolly, Attention Pedro: AN OC VIDEO GAME. No more waiting for Marissa to hook up with her girlfriend. No more waiting for Seth to sail to Portland on the Columbia. No more questioning if Ryan is the father; you can create the baby's mamma drama with the new OC video game! The article says that it will be like The Sims. Bonus-- you can create your own character! I'm making my character look like Jolly, giving him a nickname "The Falcon," and seeing how the OC treats him, bitch.

#2. Phase one of DeckFest 2005 is done. I will be staining it tomorrow, and then ripping apart the other side on Thursday. At least it looks like a deck now. And look at that kick-ass bench I made. Easy on the eyes, easy on the ass.







#3. I forgot how much I like eating cookie dough. Back in college, Kirk and I would buy those Tollhouse ready to bake cube cookies, and then just eat them. Ahhhh, soooo goood.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ca - kaa! ca - kaa! the Falcon would reign supreme in the OC biatches. But my Character is going to have a long neck and spots. And eat only foilage that is high above.

j-mon

Anonymous said...

does this mean there is potential for HLA the whole game? The OC could be cool....

Anonymous said...

Giraffe - VERY impressed by the deck. Who knew you were useful?

I wonder if there is a secret code that you can unlock to make Summer dress up in the Wonder Woman outfit. Hmmmmmm.........

Falcon vs. Griaffe death match live at the Bait House!!!

Anonymous said...

More Giraffe, less cookie dough.

Matt Graff said...

Get your own blog. More Holland, less negativity

Anonymous said...

Negativity? I'm Mr. Positive. The Glass is Always Full. The world is a wonderful place!

Anonymous said...

I have my own blog, and I seem to remember people giving me crap when I didn't post for a long time. So, post, dammit, post. Gracias.

Matt Graff said...

Some of us don't wake up until 10 or 11am pacific time.