Thursday, October 20, 2005

Let's play Dress-Up

Okay, so Halloween is coming up in a couple of days, and I'm trying to figure out what costume to wear this year. Last year I was a toilet.

Here are some ideas on my list so far:

1) A U of O Graduate--pretty much a hippie with a tassle
2) Foosball (Table Soccer) Player--one of those small red or blue guys attached to the pole
3) A trucker--mullet, Ashton hat, and a cut-off flannel shirt
4) UPS Delivery Guy--I did this one five years ago, but I would add the tight brown shorts and thigh-high socks this time

So, what are your thoughts? Or do you have any other ideas? Or cool ones you've seen at a party?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weren't we going to do Mario Brothers at some point?

Anonymous said...

and perfect!



"hhcsrbhc"

Anonymous said...

GIRAFFE, i'd personally like to see you as a Brown, but whatever.

Here's something really interesting: I was doing some "research" on Nick's GUTS show, and couldn't remember if the "Eliminator" was from GUTS or Am-Glad. I knew the AGROCRAG was for sure on guts, but I couldn't remember about the Eliminator. SO I googled "eliminator and agrocrag" and here was the lone result:
mattgiraffe.blogspot.com/ 2005/08/blaze-laser-and-blazer.html

AWESOME!!! Giraffe, you are the leading authority on stupid earl 90's action game shows!!

I'LL TAKE THE PHYSICAL CHALLENGE!!

"jmpfieev"

Juliana G said...

Grateful for shaaring this